The text writer writes out to a text file. This is useful for debugging or
getting smaller files into an easily parseable format. The text writer
supports both GeoJSON and CSV output.
- File to write to, or “STDOUT” to write to standard out [Required]
- Output format to use. One of “geojson” or “csv”. [Default: csv]
- Comma-separated list of dimension names, giving the desired column order in the output file, for example “X,Y,Z,Red,Green,Blue”. [Default: none]
- Should we output any fields that are not specified in the dimension order? [Default: true]
- When producing GeoJSON, the callback allows you to wrap the data in a function, so the output can be evaluated in a <script> tag.
- When producing CSV, should the column header named by quoted? [Default: true]
- When producing CSV, what newline character should be used? (For Windows, “\r\n” is common.) [Default: \n]
- When producing CSV, what character to use as a delimiter? [Default: ,]